Landlords & Property Owners Insurance

Keeping a close eye on your properties

If you experience a problem with your rental income, tenants, or damage from a flood, fire or storm, you’ll be thankful for quality insurance and the support of an independent insurance broker.

Our friendly and astute professionals at Guy Penn have the experience to source Property Owners Insurance which meets the needs of commercial property owners and residential landlords, whether your portfolio includes just one or dozens of properties.

Cover can quickly look to cover you for:

  • Commercial or residential buildings
  • Landlords contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability

Whether you have a single residential property, an apartment block or a commercial portfolio, Guy Penn have the specialist insurers ready to write your business.

If you want the right cover with the right insurer at the right price, get in touch with the team on 01253 723 456 or

Get a Quote

Suggested Products