Hotel & Licensed Trade Insurance | Guy Penn | Lancashire Community Insurance Brokers
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-162,cookies-not-set,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,select-theme-ver-3.6,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2.1,vc_responsive

Hotel & Licensed Trade Insurance

Pull together with the right hospitality business support

Behind the bustle of any pub or faultless service of a hotel, there are elements of risks which threaten the business.

From customer complaints to revenue-stunting perils including fires and floods, the right insurance can protect your hotel or hospitality business – and the important role you play in the local community.

Cover can include:

  • Public and products liability
  • Employers liability
  • Buildings and contents
  • Loss of licence
  • Theft and money

Get in touch with the team on 01253 723 456 or

Get a Quote

Suggested Products